Free Printable Wall Art For Home - Free PDF Download


Hey lovelies out there! I am here with today's freebie. Today I will be sharing with you the pattern that is really popular these days. Yes! I am talking about the 'Moroccan Quatrefoil' pattern. For those who are not aware with this shape it is a decorative element used in different forms of art and architecture. The quatrefoil has been used globally in art and architecture, but even today designers are fond of using this shape/ pattern in there design. They give a very rich, royal and luxury look. 

Now a days people are using these designs in almost everything like on the walls as a wallpaper, on fabrics such as curtain, cushion/pillow cover and bed sheets, on scrap booking digital paper and in the form of printable wall arts. So I decided to bring an art that can be easily printed at home and is hassle free. And most importantly it's free! and who doesn't love free goodies, even I do. 

The size of the wall art is 8' x 10', with 300 DPI resolution and in CMYK colour mode to give you the best printing experience. The colour available is Dark Green colour that is very luxurious. If you want me to share this wall art in some other colours please let me know in the comment section below, I would love to know your ideas. I always appreciate your reviews and ideas that will help to contribute in my blog. 


Enjoy your free wall art, but remember this printable wall art is for personal use only, do not redistribute this for free or for commercial purpose. If you want to use it for commercial purpose you can contact us. 


0 comments:

Reviews